[CentOS] Re: How to import/install the key for signing pxljr-1.1-1.i386.rpm

Tue Nov 27 22:34:12 UTC 2007
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 11/27/2007 1:03 PM Andrew Allen spake the following:
> How do I import and install the key for signing the above rpm (driver
> for HP Colour laserjet 3500 printer) which I've downloaded from the kde
> repo? - I want to use yum localinstall, but when I do I get the message
> 'package not signed'.
>
> Thanks for help,
> Andy
You could change gpgcheck=0 in your yum.conf. You can change it back after you
install.
I haven't found a commandline option to yum to not check for signed packages.
Something like --nogpgcheck would be nice.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and