[CentOS] CentOS /boot kernel files removed after rpm upgrades

Wed Nov 28 20:30:25 UTC 2007
Dave <dmehler26 at woh.rr.com>

Hello,
    Forgive this if it's a repost.
    The issue with my kernel has been solved, but now i have an out of
synchronization raid1 array. To fix the original problem i had to boot in
rescue mode, i uninstalled and reinstalled the kernel, that put the files
back in /boot, but it didn't put the grub.conf back together. So i got one
from another centos box and added in what i needed. I rebooted, now i'm
getting errors from md, the array is out of sync. Anyone have a fix for
this?
Thanks.

Dave.

ading raid1.ko module
md: raid1 personality registered for level 1
md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.
md: autorun ...
md: considering hdb5 ...
md:  adding hdb5 ...
md: hdb3 has different UUID to hdb5
md: hdb2 has different UUID to hdb5
md: hdb1 has different UUID to hdb5
md:  adding hda5 ...
md: hda3 has different UUID to hdb5
md: hda2 has different UUID to hdb5
md: hda1 has different UUID to hdb5
md: created md3
md: bind<hda5>
md: bind<hdb5>
md: running: <hdb5><hda5>
raid1: raid set md3 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
md: considering hdb3 ...
md:  adding hdb3 ...
md: hdb2 has different UUID to hdb3
md: hdb1 has different UUID to hdb3
md:  adding hda3 ...
md: hda2 has different UUID to hdb3
md: hda1 has different UUID to hdb3
md: created md0
md: bind<hda3>
md: bind<hdb3>
md: running: <hdb3><hda3>
raid1: raid set md0 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
md: considering hdb2 ...
md:  adding hdb2 ...
md: hdb1 has different UUID to hdb2
md:  adding hda2 ...
md: hda1 has different UUID to hdb2
md: created md2
md: bind<hda2>
md: bind<hdb2>
md: running: <hdb2><hda2>
raid1: raid set md2 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
md: considering hdb1 ...
md:  adding hdb1 ...
md:  adding hda1 ...
md: created md1
md: bind<hda1>
md: bind<hdb1>
md: running: <hdb1><hda1>
raid1: raid set md1 active with 2 out of 2 mirrors
md: ... autorun DONE.
md: Autodetecting RAID arrays.
md: autorun ...
md: ... autorun DONE.
Trying to resume from /dev/md0
No suspend signature on swap, not resuming.
Creating root device.
Mounting root filesystem.
mount: could notKernel panic - not syncing: Attempted to kill init!
 find filesystem  '/dev/root'
Setting up other filesystems.
Setting up new root fs
setuproot: moving /dev failed: No such file or directory
no fstab.sys, mounting internal defaults
setuproot: error mounting /proc: No such file or directory
setuproot: error mounting /sys: No such file or directory
Switching to new root and running init.
unmounting old /dev
unmounting old /proc
unmounting old /sys
switchroot: mount failed: No such file or directory