[CentOS] Re: Mail Server Install

Thu Nov 29 15:56:35 UTC 2007
Tronn Wærdahl <tronnw at gmail.com>

On Nov 29, 2007 2:50 PM, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:

> Tronn Wærdahl wrote:
> > On Nov 29, 2007 12:18 PM, Jun Salen <nokijun at yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> Have a look at http://zimbra.com. It has an open-source version with
> >> unlimited users. I've tried both it and scalix and much prefer zimbra.
> >>

> > Why don't you try Open-xchange, I put together a CD based on CentOS that
> > includes Open-xchange and much more. It's easy to install.
> > You find more information at http://www.nnortux.no under the english
> section
>
> Would you mind adding some English screenshots? I mentioned this on
> another list the last time you posted a link but don't think anyone got
> past the Norwegian.
>
> --
>   Les Mikesell
>    lesmikesell at gmail.com

The screenshots is norwegian but the screenshots shows a out dated version
of Open-Xchange, with the latestest release you could only choose between
english and german text. The installer may include some norwegian words but
not too much. All products in NTX is english

What do you call a person that only speak one language ? :-)

Tronn