[CentOS] CleanLog.h

Fri Nov 30 16:04:19 UTC 2007
B.J. McClure <keepertoad at verizon.net>

On Fri, 2007-11-30 at 09:36 -0500, Evans F. Mitchell KD4EFM / AFA2TH /
WQFK-894 wrote:

> By any chances, have you ran 'ps ax' from root and looked
> to see what does not look like it should be there??

The box is already down and replaced by a backup.  Implemented some of your suggestions on it.
Issue was unauthorized web site.I have bash_history logs for all the users created by hacker so
I know commands run including starting httpd.  When I get back from an 11 day business trip I will
set those drives on a slow as molasses test machine and see what I can figure out...for educational purposes.

B.J.