[CentOS] Logwatch for postfix

Morten Torstensen morten at mortent.org
Tue Oct 2 11:34:15 UTC 2007

Stephen Harris wrote:
> Yeah.  My fix was to copy the services/postfix file in to
>   /etc/logwatch/scripts/services/postfix
> and edit the file.

Thanks, your patch solved the problem for me. Tho all the config files
are under /usr/share/logwatch on my system. There are some stubs in
/etc/logwatch too, but I could not see any config entries that pointed
logwatch there.

Anyway, patching /usr/share/logwatch/services/postfix with your patch
fixed it.

--

//Morten Torstensen
//Email: morten at mortent.org
//IM: Cartoon at jabber.no morten.torstensen at gmail.com

And if it turns out that there is a God, I don't believe that he is evil.
The worst that can be said is that he's an underachiever.