[CentOS] Re: rootpw and graphical mode?

semi linux

linuxsemi at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 16:57:42 UTC 2007

Sorry for the delay - I got pulled off to another cirtical project for
a while.  Thanks for the info on crypt guys...

I still haven't solved this problem... I've tried mulitple different
copies of the string - and it is the complete string.  The next thing
I'm going to try is a different password altogether... are there any
other suggestions?

- Gareth