[CentOS] Local mirroring of the CentOS repos

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Thu Oct 11 11:32:12 UTC 2007

Ashley M. Kirchner wrote on Wed, 10 Oct 2007 14:45:42 -0600:

> Use rsync.  I keep a local copy of the updates, specific to my
> platform.  I'm also very specific in WHAT I want locally as you'll see
> in the following script.

Thanks, but this will still download and keep *all* updates for a
platform. Besides, I'm mirroring on a Win2k server and I have wget for it
but not rsync. rsync might be a better solution than wget, anyway, though,
as I probably can tell it to only check for a specific time span while
wget won't allow this.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany