[CentOS] Howto reconfigure / rebuild CentOS 5 LiveCD

Dexter Stowers dexter.stowers at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 11:56:14 UTC 2007

Thanks Mark...this is extremely helpful to me too.

-- Dexter

On 10/14/07, Mark Pryor <tlviewer at yahoo.com> wrote:
> John,
> this may be helpful:
> http://www.nanotechnologies.qc.ca/propos/linux/centos-live/i386/live/
> good luck,
> Mark
> *John Donath <john.donath at xb.nl>* wrote:
> Hi,
> I like to add some of my own utilities, etc.. to the CentOS 5.0 LiveCD.
> IOW I am looking for a way to rebuild the livecd for specific purposes.
> Can someone reach me handle where to start?
> The only thing I've found so far is the out-of-the-box iso.

-- Dexter Fitzgerald Stowers
    Systems Administrator Linux/Windows/Mac

"The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think
critically... Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true
                   Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.