[CentOS] CentOS 5 - Xen and Vmware Server

Bruno Sousa bruno.sousa at first.pt
Tue Oct 16 10:00:16 UTC 2007

Well,

I have installed CentOS with XEN support, but the vmware doesn't work at all.
When i push the start button in the vmware, after some minutes, it gives me na error, telling that vmware process died.
The host is a dual quad-core 2.6GHZ with 8GB ram, and i would like to get into XEN, but i need to have vmware as well.

Best regards,
Bruno