[CentOS] About wget

Alain Reguera Delgado alain.reguera at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 19:04:14 UTC 2007

On 10/16/07, Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano <manny at cmc.cfg.sld.cu> wrote:
> I've been downloading a software for a friend with wget, but as my
> connexion to internet is not so good, wget downloaded in three parts  by
> example:
> SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe
> SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
> SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1
>
> My question is: Is there any way to join all of this

Hi Manuel,

Does the cat command say something to you ?

maybe you could do

cat SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1 > SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.tmp

and then

rm SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1

and then

mv SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.tmp SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe

and then try to see if that work :)

or Do I have to
> download that again?

as other had mentioned you can use the -c option next time ;)

Cheers,

al.