[CentOS] logrotation

Jim Wildman jim at rossberry.com
Fri Oct 19 10:08:35 UTC 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007, umair shakil wrote:

> Dear,
>
> Tell me one thing, why u people not experience different things????? Dont u
> know all flavours
> base is same???? why dont u people read the whole message i just said,
> commands vary
> different in the sense that it is a pure open source project with no
> binaries included....
>
> If i ask a question for different OS, what is he problem in that.... one
> answer can make a difference
>
> Dont u know by posting this question, i have learned two important
> things.....
>
> well man Its totally non professional behaviuor..... i have joined the list
> to share my knowledge
> and dificulties and also help others...
>
> Here i have faced very strong words most of the time from you people.... I
> am not an english
> man OK, my approach towards things would be different from u....
>
> Also i am not here to fight with u ..... By ur POST "Mogans" is a stupid
> person who replies haan???

a) from http://centos.org/modules/tinycontent/index.php?id=16
"The CentOS discussion and information list is a general purpose
communication list for centos. Security updates are currently announced
on this list once daily. This list is read and reply for anyone that is
a member of the mailing list."  Nothing in there about BSD

b) Most of us know a lot about many different things, but we confine our
answers to the list subject (CentOS).

c) Despite being 100% off topic, you've received several thoughtful
answers for free.  And serveral gentle comments that this isn't the
right place for your question.  What's the problem with that?

d) I suggest you read