[CentOS] disabling php-cli

Mark Weaver mdw1982 at mdw1982.com
Fri Oct 19 12:53:24 UTC 2007

Hi All,

Don't know if this has been covered already, but I'd like to know if
there's a way to disable one of the features in php; php-cli. I've done
some googling and searching through the archives but haven't found
anything. The php manpage doesn't mentioned anything, nor have I seen
anything on the php site in regards to this. (hoping it's not something
as simple as removing the php-cli rpm, although that just might break a

So, if someone knows how to do this or knows of some information they
could point me to I'd appreciate it.

"Drunkenness is not an excuse for stupidity. If you're stupid when
you're sober then that's one thing, but if you're sober when you're
stupid, then you're just plain stupid!"