[CentOS] Fwd: package or plug in needed to listen to ASF video (.asx file) ?

Lanny Marcus

lannyma at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 13:42:37 UTC 2007

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Lanny Marcus <lannyma at gmail.com>
Date: Oct 19, 2007 3:03 PM
Subject: package or plug in needed to listen to ASF video (.asx file) ?

Hello: All day Sunday the 21st, I want to listen to WPRM-FM in San Juan,
P.R. When I go to this URL, http://www.salsoul.com/ near the center and
top of their web page, I click on  "Escuchamos en vivo!" to hear their
live audio and I get a pop up that says "opening WPRM_FM.asx which is
ASF video from www.streamaudio.com"

Then, Firefox wants to open with Movie Player and I get an Error
message: "Totem could not play no URI handler implemented for "mms"

Question: What package or plug in do I need, so I can listen to this? I
believe
the file format is for M$. I'm Using CentOS 5.0.

TIA!
--
Lanny
Over 800 Magazine titles up to 80% off