[CentOS] SNMP and MIB

Centos centos at unixplanet.biz
Mon Oct 22 14:47:19 UTC 2007

Thanks for help.
I was able to install srvadmin-base on my server, and added following
lines on snmp.conf

rwcommunity  <comunityname> <monitor ip address>
view all included .1
smuxpeer .

But still can not browse Dell OID with following command.
snmpwalk -Of -v 1 -c public

snmpwalk -Of -v 1 -c public is returning
informaiton but not 647 OID.

Thanks for help