[CentOS] SNMP and MIB

Centos centos at unixplanet.biz
Mon Oct 22 14:47:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

Thanks for help.
I was able to install srvadmin-base on my server, and added following
lines on snmp.conf

rwcommunity  <comunityname> <monitor ip address>
view all included .1
smuxpeer .1.3.6.1.4.1.674.10892.1

But still can not browse Dell OID with following command.
snmpwalk -Of -v 1 -c public 127.0.0.1 1.3.6.1.4.1.674

snmpwalk -Of -v 1 -c public 127.0.0.1 1.3.6.1.4.1 is returning
informaiton but not 647 OID.

Thanks for help