[CentOS] Re: CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-DVD-ich9.iso.delta md5 mismatch

David Hrbác( hrbac.conf at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 25 15:09:48 UTC 2007

Michael Rock napsal(a):
> all-generic-ide irqpoll
> Without irqpoll it just hangs and without
> all-generic-ide it get a kernel panic.  So I still
> need both to recognize the disk and continue booting.

I have tested 8.1.14 ICH9 x86_64 version and it's wokring fine. For sure
I'm right now uploading full DVD isos. I did not want to :o( due due to
bandwidth bud I have to now. Once I have 8.1.15 kernels ready I will
publish updated version. Please send the mobo ID for me to read about
the chipset. I do test ICH9 Centos on this mobo MSI P35 Neo-FI