[CentOS] Re: Announcement Project based on CentOS 4.4

Tronn Wærdahl

tronnw at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 12:46:59 UTC 2007

On 7/12/07, Tronn Wærdahl <tronnw at gmail.com> wrote:

> I put together a CD with Open-exchange 0.8.6-5 and more, based on Centos
> 4.4
>
> When installing the CD, all required software is installed, all that is
> needed after Os install is to run a config script, that make if fit your
> enviroment
>
> Dependig on the speed on your CDrom the installation should take no more
> than 30 minutts
>
> It install the following:
>
>    - Open-Exchange 0.8.6-5
>    - Samba PDC
>    - A PDF printer
>    - Wildfire, a jabber server (for chating )
>    - Avaadm
>    - Jetti, (jabber webclient)
>    - Squid
>    - Nameserver ( needed when join machins to domain)
>    - Smartsive and websive
>    - Antivirus
>    - Syncml ( but i havent got it to work with any of my clients )
>

> Since it could be so difficult to install, I put this together CD, and I
> guess allso others would have some use for it
>
> Its aviliable for download here http://www.nnortux.no<http://ntx.waerdahl.net>
>
> Tronn

New updated version now aviliable from http://www.nnortux.no  With the
1.4-2version you may choose between the three latest versions of
Open-Xchange(
0.8.6-5, 0.8.7.0 and 0.8.7-2)

The 1.4-2 version also include setup for two type of VPN servers, either
PPTPD or OpenVPN

A new documentation including the VPN will hopefully be released later this
week

Tronn