[CentOS] Strange sound/browser problem on Centos5

Tue Oct 9 02:17:15 UTC 2007
fred smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

I just did (the other day) a clean install of Centos 5 and am having a
really weird problem that I never had before (on centos 4.5).

when listening to nrk p2 (http://www.nrk.no/p2/) using Firefox, and when the
small window for the player gets obscured by another window the sound
stops playing. Move the obscuring window and it starts right up.
I haven't yet been able to tell if it is paused, or if it is just
silenced but still running.

Anybody got any clues?