[CentOS] remote tar via ssh

Mon Oct 1 18:29:35 UTC 2007
ann kok <annkok2001 at yahoo.com>

Hi Indunil and all

Thank you so much for helping me

Now I am trying to use the following command to backup
all files in hda to sda3 (mount on seconddrive folder)
in the same machine and also excludes

/usr/bin/rsync -avz --exclude=/boot1
--exclude=/seconddrive --exclude=/proc /* /seconddrive

but i got the following error.
is lt normal?
ls my command correct?
how can avoid it?

thank you again

ERROR: sys/module/yenta_socket/parameters/isa_probe
failed verification -- update discarded.
ERROR: sys/module/yenta_socket/parameters/pwr_irqs_off
failed verification -- update discarded.
ERROR: sys/power/disk failed verification -- update
discarded.
ERROR: sys/power/image_size failed verification --
update discarded.
ERROR: sys/power/resume failed verification -- update
discarded.
ERROR: sys/power/state failed verification -- update
discarded.

sent 438137201 bytes  received 1323530 bytes
1713297.20 bytes/sec
total size is 1368434026  speedup is 3.11
rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code
23) at main.c(892) [sender=2.6.8]