[CentOS] Directory index forbidden by rule: /var/www/html/

Wed Oct 10 03:46:29 UTC 2007
umair shakil <umairshakeel at gmail.com>

salam,

Please check what is your document root???? it is /var/www/html???? in
httpd.conf
where does your nagios folder has been placed???? is it /var/www/html???

gust give the server name 192.168.1.10 and no need to put :80, as it is
already
listening on 80.

Regards,

Umair Shakil