[CentOS] xen in production servers

Fri Oct 12 08:34:25 UTC 2007
Christian Nygaard <christiannygaard at gmail.com>

I had some minor issues in production. First of all virt-manager the gui
interface is very buggy
version 0.2.6 I think it will go up to 0.4 in the next CentOS 5.1 release.

I've had one kernel freeze due to xen.
I also have had to restart the xen services from /etc/init.d once

Thus my take its not rock stable yet. If its for heavy production use I
would consider
looking into XenSource commercial products with support and run CentOS under
that.

Kind regards,
Christian