[CentOS] k3b 1.0.3, qt and C5 64-bit?

Wed Oct 17 17:36:20 UTC 2007
Frank Cox <theatre at sasktel.net>

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 07:19:11 -0400 (EDT)
Scott Ehrlich <scott at MIT.EDU> wrote:

> I have found, over time, functionality of the k3b versions < 1.x.x (i.e.
> what is included in the distro) have caused failed or problematic burns
> somewhere during the process.

Then it's not k3b that's causing your problem and you are barking up the wrong
tree altogether.

k3b is merely a front-end for several programs, chiefly mkisofs and cdrecord.
It is mkisofs and cdrecord that do all of the actual work when it comes to
burning a CD and if you are having failures then that is where you should be
looking.

Actually, the problem will more likely be found at your cd burner and the
quality of the cdr's that you are using than any of the software.