[CentOS] About wget

Wed Oct 17 23:49:01 UTC 2007
Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano <manny at cmc.cfg.sld.cu>

On Wed, 2007-10-17 at 15:04 -0400, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
> On 10/16/07, Manuel Enrique Chavez Manzano <manny at cmc.cfg.sld.cu> wrote:
> > I've been downloading a software for a friend with wget, but as my
> > connexion to internet is not so good, wget downloaded in three parts  by
> > example:
> > SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe
> > SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
> > SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1
> >
> > My question is: Is there any way to join all of this
>
> Hi Manuel,
>
> Does the cat command say something to you ?
Al I didn't think on that answer but is to late now because I downloaded again
thanks anyway
I have tried with wget -c and it finished, but when I running it under
Guin2 nothing happens so as I said before I redownloaded.
I will take into account your answer for the net time.

OFFTOPIC

saludos para ti hermano
See you on friday on the sculture park, there is a concert Dana,
Akupuntura and Bouquet
> maybe you could do
>
> cat SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
> SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1 > SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.tmp
>
> and then
>
> rm SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1
> SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.1.1
>
> and then
>
> mv SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe.tmp SetupDxLabelMakerSoftonic.exe
>
> and then try to see if that work :)
>
> or Do I have to
> > download that again?
>
> as other had mentioned you can use the -c option next time ;)
>
> Cheers,
>
> al.
"Nuestra recompensa se encuentra en el esfuerzo y no en el resultado.
Un esfuerzo total es una victoria completa".
                                        Mahatma Gandhi
              (@ @)
   |Manuel Enrique Chávez Manzano|
   |manuel864 at gmail.com          |