[CentOS] packages in "base" that are not in "nobase"

Wed Oct 24 14:32:12 UTC 2007
Johnn Tan <linuxweb at gmail.com>

Centos wrote:
> Not sure if I understand want you mean, but...
>
> You can do a nobase install, list all installed packages (rpm -qa), and
> save this to a file. Then install the base, en list all installed
> packages again. Export again to a file en diff those two files...

Ah, I should've thought of this, but was not thinking
outside the box. But Johnny's link to the comps.xml has
exactly what I want, so that saves me a step.

Thanks for the suggestion nonetheless, Bart.

johnn