[CentOS] TFTP server not working as expected when run from xinetd

Thu Oct 25 10:52:26 UTC 2007
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Matt Arnilo S. Baluyos (Mailing Lists) wrote on Thu, 25 Oct 2007 13:27:37
+0800:

> service tftp
> {
>         disable = no
>         socket_type             = dgram
>         protocol                = udp
>         wait                    = yes
>         user                    = root
>         server                  = /usr/sbin/in.tftpd
>         server_args             = --logfile /var/log/atftpd.log
>         per_source              = 11
>         cps                     = 100 2
>         flags                   = IPv4
> }

I'm missing the serverroot. This is what works for me (note, I changed the
serverroot, default is /tftpboot):

service tftp
{
    socket_type     = dgram