[CentOS] Re: CentOS-5.0-x86_64-bin-DVD-ich9.iso.delta md5 mismatch

Thu Oct 25 15:09:48 UTC 2007
David Hrbác( <hrbac.conf at seznam.cz>

Michael Rock napsal(a):
> all-generic-ide irqpoll
>
> Without irqpoll it just hangs and without
> all-generic-ide it get a kernel panic.  So I still
> need both to recognize the disk and continue booting.

Michael,
I have tested 8.1.14 ICH9 x86_64 version and it's wokring fine. For sure
I'm right now uploading full DVD isos. I did not want to :o( due due to
bandwidth bud I have to now. Once I have 8.1.15 kernels ready I will
publish updated version. Please send the mobo ID for me to read about
the chipset. I do test ICH9 Centos on this mobo MSI P35 Neo-FI
http://www.hardware.info/en-UK/productdb/bGRkZZiUmJHK/viewproduct/MSI_P35_NeoF/
Regards,
David