[CentOS] OT: 4 dual cores agains 2 quad cores

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Sep 1 03:07:45 UTC 2007

I'll take a stab at it, but I'm only hypothesizing (aka no proof).  I would think the quad duals would be faster because of it being easier to dissipate the heat (should be less per chip).  However, if you get a really industrial strength liquid cooling system for the two quad's then they'll probably be faster because of the faster clock speed of the cores.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.