[CentOS] Mail Restrictions with sendmail and mimedefang

Indunil Jayasooriya

indunil75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 08:29:18 UTC 2007

On 9/3/07, Feizhou <feizhou at graffiti.net> wrote:

> > Now, I can find some files @ /etc/mail
> >
> > below are files.
> >
> > mimedefang-filter
> > sa-mimedefang.cf <http://sa-mimedefang.cf>
> > sa-mimedefang.cf.example
> >
> > I first want to block Bcc and limit Cc to about 5 users. I googled a
> > lot. But, I am still not be able to achieve this task.
> >
> > will I have to edit /etc/mail/mimedefang-filter to block Bcc and to
> > limit Cc .
> >
> > Have you done it?
> >

> Sorry, i run postfix + clamav-milter + spamass-milter.
>
> Please ask Les, the sendmail and mimedefang guru. All I can say is that
> from what I understand of Les' comments, you can modify the perl code of
> mimedefang to do what you want.

Hi feizhou,

Thanx for your quick response. I think Les , the sendmail and
mimedefang guru, should join this. I just send this to the list. Do
you know his email address? pls give it to me. Then , We can DISCUSS
this on the list. THIS would be benifitial to other users too.

Hope hear from you.

--
Thank you
Indunil Jayasooriya