[CentOS] Where is the blktrace utility?

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Sat Sep 8 06:49:47 UTC 2007

I was bored so I looked around just to see if I could find this anywhere.  The only place I found it was http://mirror.steadfast.org/debian/pool/main/b/blktrace/blktrace_0~git-20070718142546.orig.tar.gz

Not sure if it'll work (haven't compiled/run it), but I think it's an unpatched ver.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.