[CentOS] Re: How to upgrade WBEL4 to CentOS4?

Scott Silva ssilva at sgvwater.com
Mon Sep 10 16:12:02 UTC 2007

Eric B. spake the following on 9/7/2007 10:03 PM:
> Hi,
> I've got a couple of servers that are running WBEL4 that I would like to
> upgrade to CentOS4.  I noticed that there is a FAQ which explains how to
> upgrade WBEL3 to CentOS3, but haven't found anything similar for WBEL4.
> Are the instructions for the WBEL3 upgrade the same for WBEL4?  Should I be
> doing something else instead?
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> Thanks,
> Eric
It should be similar. Just try substituting "4" for "3".
You will find many converts from Whitebox here. Whitebox was great, but I
think John has never had the time to get back into things since Katrina. I
hear that the infrastructure in Louisiana is still very unstable.

MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and
you notice quickly if they don't!!!!