[CentOS] ASTERISK BOX behind a filewall

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Thu Sep 13 00:24:22 UTC 2007

So I can enjoy dropped calls as I transfer from one open WAP to the next while driving?  Or no service when I'm out in the boonies?  Yeah...  Maybe the day I move to nyc and never leave nyc I'll go for a wifi phone, but until then I'll stick with my trusty GSM based blackberry that I can take anywhere and still use.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.