[CentOS] ASTERISK BOX behind a filewall

Ross S. W. Walker rwalker at medallion.com
Thu Sep 13 00:46:39 UTC 2007

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net wrote:

> What nat box are you running?  Cable/DSL modem, Cisco router
> or firewall, or just a plain old home gateway?
>
> Geoff

Well I had initially done it on CentOS, but then moved it to Microsoft
ISA as managing both a CentOS and an ISA was becoming a PITA and I
liked how the ISA integrated with AD. Yeah I got GNU gatekeeper to
run on ISA in gateway mode... Much easier to do on CentOS though.

This is on a corporate network with 2 T1 Internet links.