[CentOS] Re: Unable to POST after suspend

Alain Spineux aspineux at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 02:13:01 UTC 2007

I got problems with some DELL Poweregde server long time ago.
Running hwclock command was crashing the server and sometime, this
happened 2 times
the server was not rebooting anymore, we had to replace the motherboard.
Maybe some critical NVRAM region were corrupted by the suspend.

Try to contact your hardware support :-)