[CentOS] How to mount a remote file system to another linux box

Indunil Jayasooriya

indunil75 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 04:34:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have applied traffic shaping on firewall running CentOS 4.5.

eth1 is the device where I have done traffic shaping. I am now running some
monitoring tools such as polltc and tc-graph.pl. They generate graphs. These
graphs are updated every 10 seconds. They have been saved on the firewall it
self. To view thsese graphs, I have to enable apache on firewall it self.
But I do not need to run apache on firewall as I will have to open port 80.
I only have opened port 22 to the WORLD. I want to go that way.

I have a web server running CentOS 4.4 @ LAN. I can view those graphs via
this web server , if I can mount those graphs to this web server.

my firewall has 3 nics. eth2 is 192.168.101.254 connected to the LAN. my web
server @ LAN is 192.168.101.35

How can I achieve this ?

Hope to hear from you.

--