[CentOS] Openoffice 2.3 on centos 5 issue

ethericalzen at gmail.com ethericalzen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 15:51:08 UTC 2007

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007 19:47:07 +0700
beast <beast at ldap.or.id> took out a #2 pencil and scribbled:

> I have just install OOo 2.3 on new centos 5 box. However OO keep
> open registration wizard everytime launched, even though i
> already select "i do not want to register".
>
> I've been playing with "$HOME/.openoffice.org2/" but still no
> luck. This problem did not happen on FC6, so i guess its not OOo
> bug.
>

> --beast

Although, I can't give you a resolution to your problem, other than
possibly trying to reinstall (maybe something geeked out?). I also
have OpenOffice on CentOS 5, I do not have that problem. I've not
experienced that issue on either the CentOS 4.5 or 5 series.

--
Alex White
ethericalzen at gmail.com
Life is a prison, death is a release