[CentOS] Disk De-Fraging in Linux

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Fri Sep 21 02:03:52 UTC 2007

That or run buzzsaw (win)  which is a continuous defragmenter (well, when the system is idle that is) that runs in the background and only costs $10.  Pagedefrag from sysinternals doesn't hurt either (and it's free off ms' website).  And no, I'm not affiliated with either I just like the products.

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.