[CentOS] running php4 and php5 parallel

gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net gjgowey at tmo.blackberry.net
Fri Sep 21 04:32:33 UTC 2007

Maybe if you custom build them from source giving each it's own directory using --prefix you can do it, but Umair might still be right about library conflicts.  Not including the libraries and binaries in any paths might solve the problem and execution still could happen via a shell script for each to append the proper path before launch, but this is all just guessing.

Geoff

Sent from my BlackBerry wireless handheld.