[CentOS] CentOS groups on LinkedIn, Facebook, Orkut or Xing

Dag Wieers dag at wieers.com
Sat Sep 29 10:49:54 UTC 2007

Hi everybody,

I want to give some attention to the CentOS group that exist on LinkedIn,
Orkut, Facebook and Xing. If you have a profile on one of these networks,
why not join the CentOS group and hook up with other members ?

	LinkedIn CentOS group

	Facebook CentOS group (managed by Liviu Damian)

	Orkut CentOS group (managed by Michael Jennings)

	Xing CentOS group (under construction)
	I will follow-up when it becomes available

If you are on another network, please let me know so we can update the
Networks page on the CentOS wiki.

Thanks in advance,