[CentOS] Re: Announcement Project based on CentOS 4.4

Sun Sep 2 14:17:58 UTC 2007
Tronn Wærdahl <tronnw at gmail.com>

I have made an extended Getting started guide to NTX, its in about 50 pages.
Its available in both English and Norwegian. The english version is
available   at http://www.nnortux.net and the Norwegian version is available
at http://www.nnortux.no

Enjoy

--
"The box said: Requires MS Windows or better, so I installed Linux"