[CentOS] rpmforge checksum errors

Mon Sep 3 22:31:26 UTC 2007
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

Dag Wieers wrote on Thu, 30 Aug 2007 15:21:38 +0200 (CEST):

> I wonder if this could be related to the fact that the metadata and data
> are synchronized independently and not with the rsync --delay-updates
> options.

The error refers to the metadata only it seems. What exactly does this
check *do* check? If it is some hash check of the primary.xml.gz the
status of the repo should not have any effect on it. If it is a
consistency check about the sync status between metadata and data, then,
yes, I would expect an error if they don't match.

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany