[CentOS] Migrating from ancient Fedora (was Fedora Core 5 EOL on 2007-06-29)

Fri Sep 21 04:57:54 UTC 2007
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net>

Johnny Hughes wrote:
> Kenneth Porter wrote:
>
>>On Wednesday, June 27, 2007 9:02 PM -0700 Akemi Yagi <amyagi at gmail.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Ahem, I know this is a CentOS mailing list.  BUT, as more and more
>>>people migrate from FC to CentOS, I thought placing this reminder here
>>>was worthwhile.  [I am still running *cough* FC5 on my own desktop, so
>>>I am also running out of time]
>>
>>For those of us migrating from ancient versions of Fedora, what gotchas
>>might one expect?

[snip]

> WRT SELinux ... these are your friends:

WRT SELinux, just disable it is my suggestion. Or perhaps
switch to another distro which is not yet infected.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.