[CentOS] Zoneminder-1.22.3-6.fc7.i386.rpm has dependency errors on Centos5 server-how to fix?

Tue Sep 25 02:21:28 UTC 2007
Ken Sedlacek <kensedlacek at eitsolutions.biz>

Running Centos5 server software.

Running ALL software except virtualization and server cluster.

Patched this server software via yum updates as of 9.24.2007

Downloaded the webcam software for FC7 from:

Zoneminder-1.22.3-6.fc7.i386.rpm
When YUM tried to install this version of Zondminder, finds this 1 missing dependency:

Missing Dependency: perl(Device::SerialPort) is needed by package zoneminder

Question: how do I resolve this missing dependency?

I have never compiled a kernal or anything else.

Please lead me to a direction to resolve this.

Thank you for your time.

Ken