[CentOS] OpenSSH multiple private key question

Wed Sep 26 18:42:51 UTC 2007
Von Landfried <centos.list at eyestreet.com>

I am using CentOS 4.5 with OpenSSH_3.9p1 and I am curious if anyone
has a solution for this scenario. I have several pub/priv keys that I
use for various tasks/reasons. My issue is that I want to have 2
private keys stored in ~/.ssh/ and I am not sure the best way to
accomplish that. Currently I am using ssh-agent, and it works fine
for manually performing tasks. I was curious if there is a simple way
to have multiple private keys stored in the same ~/.ssh/ directory
without using ssh-agent? Thanks for reading.

-Von