[CentOS] php 5.2 available?

Sun Sep 9 01:19:48 UTC 2007
Erin Fortenberry <Erin at Fortenberry.net>

I have a nice 5.2.1 RPM built (and srpms) but it uses the newer MySQL 5
libraries and is on CentOS-4. It also has the "Suhosin Patch",  mcrypt, and
mhash, which might be a bit out of date.

I can put some time into these if someone is interested, get them up to date
and tested. I have been looking to a reason to build a CentOS-5 buildbox, I
am sure I can put together an RPM for it.

-Erin