[CentOS] Centos 4.5 clamav update error

Mon Sep 10 15:43:00 UTC 2007
Lorenzo <lorenzo at gmk.it>

Ralph Angenendt ha scritto:
> Lorenzo wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I have a problem updating clamav on my mail server:
>>
>> Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) is needed by package clamav
>> Error: Missing Dependency: libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.4) is needed by package clamd
>> Error: Missing Dependency: rtld(GNU_HASH) is needed by package clamav
>> Error: Missing Dependency: rtld(GNU_HASH) is needed by package clamd
>>
>> I'm using rpmforge repo on CentOS 4.5, everything else is up to date.
>
> You're using the rpmforge repository for CentOS 5 on CentOS 4.5. This
> will and cannot work.
>
> Ralph

Thank you Ralph, you are right. Today yum wasn't working with the automatic
mirror (mirrorlist = http://apt.sw.be/redhat/el4/en/mirrors-rpmforge) so I
changed rpmforge.repo to point to the file with the mirror-list wich was
borrowed from a centos 5 setup; so the repo mixing...

Thank you again for your help

-Lorenzo