[CentOS] Network Connection Card Problem?

Tue Sep 11 08:52:55 UTC 2007
Jun Salen <nokijun at yahoo.com>

>Hi List,
>
>My Mail/Proxy server has from time to time refuse to
>accept accept network connection. If I restart the
>network service, the service will again start to
>accept connection but after some time will again
>refuse connection. I use CentOS 4.5 with Squid,
>DansGuardian, Postfix. Please can someone point me
>what are the possible cause of this. Thank you.

In addition to my posting above. When I make ping to
other machine from the server, the server will again
restore and accept connection. This is weird, so my
temporary solution is to let the server continually
ping other machine. Please help. Thanks again.

junji
aisalen.wordpress.com
Linux Registered User #253162