[CentOS] Very strange problem i have faced in my 2 years carrier

Wed Sep 12 11:11:04 UTC 2007
umair shakil <umairshakeel at gmail.com>

Dear,

"Is it crazy to propose someone opened /etc/passwd in vi, and saved it
out without noticing this had happened?"

i would like to add, MRTGs were not updated as my collique logged in...
MRTGs
worked fine after that.... again few hours he logge in and then su - but
problem raised.

Then please tell me spelling has changed.... Automatically:( Its is obvious
that
someone has changed it.

Regards,

Umair Shakil