[CentOS] named & rndc

Sat Sep 22 04:54:29 UTC 2007
umair shakil <umairshakeel at gmail.com>

Salam,

Tell me one thing, you killed the service, means service not running.....
when u start the
service then why are u using this command!!!

service named restart????????

should be "service named start" or /etc/init.d/named start

if you are running  secondary DNS, then your rndc key should be copied to
the other
server as well, actually your rndc key not matching, i worked on DNS more
than year back, faced the  same issue, donot know exactly the files to be
remember.... please search

Regards,

Umair Shakil
ETD