[CentOS] Migrating from ancient Fedora (was Fedora Core 5 EOL on 2007-06-29)

Mon Sep 24 23:08:39 UTC 2007
Mike McCarty <Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net>

Craig White wrote:
> and I am rapidly losing all respect for you as you seek another forum to
> pollute with your rant regarding SELinux - now on Fedora-list running
> 120+ messages

I'm not trying to move it over here at all. The topic already
came up. I didn't try to move it here, nor am I looking for
more fora into which to insert it.

> Anyone who continues this topic on this list is doing so needlessly
> because they can simply subscribe to fedora-list and save yet another
> list from being bogged down.

I agree with this.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.