[CentOS] sendmail and cups gets installed although not chosen in kickstart file

Mon Apr 28 20:25:38 UTC 2008
Kai Schaetzl <maillists at conactive.com>

I setup a kickstart file that contains only @core and several packages
explicitely listed. postfix is listed, sendmail is not. And there's no
package where I would think it needs cups. Nevertheless, after the install
I now have postfix *and* sendmail on the machine and sendmail even being
enabled. And cups is installed.

How can I find out what forced them (and probably many other unwanted
packages) on the installation?
I thought maybe "rpm -q --whatrequires sendmail" would tell me, but it
doesn't. Nothing requires it. Same for cups. So, why did it get installed?

Kai

--
Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany