[CentOS] Re: List of SCSI supported controlores

Tue Apr 1 19:44:02 UTC 2008
Scott Silva <ssilva at sgvwater.com>

on 4-1-2008 11:03 AM Ray Leventhal spake the following:
> M�rio Gamito wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> How can I get a list of all SCSI controllers supported by CentOS 5.1 ?
>>
>> Thanks in advance.
>>
>> Warm Regards,
>> M�rio Gamito
>>

> Hi Mario,
>
> I'd be willing to bet that Cent is compatible with upstream.  This link
> may help
>
> https://hardware.redhat.com/
>
> HTH,
> -Ray
Have you actually looked at the HCL in a while?
RHEL5 lists exactly 16 components and 516 systems. I'm sure it runs on more
than that.
That list usually only lists "certified" equipment that RedHat or a partner
has tested, and probably paid money to list.

You would probably be better off looking at the kernel config and see what
modules are turned on.

--
MailScanner is like deodorant...
You hope everybody uses it, and